|Registered Nurse (RN)||casual positions|
|Licenced Practical Nurse (LPN)||casual positions|
|Health Care Aide (HCA)||casual positions|
POTENTIAL EMPLOYEES ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE:
- Professional Credentials (HCA certificate, Nursing License Number etc.)
- Criminal Record Check (current within 1 year)
- Child/Adult Abuse Registry Check (current within 6 months)
- CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certificate
- Three professional references ( names, addresses, and contact information)
- Social Insurance Number (when hired)
Reliable Home Care Agency employs a diverse group of caregivers to meet the multicultural needs of the community.
- Reliable Home Care Agency Inc. complies with the Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) when handling personal health information collected from individuals, families or health care organizations.
Questions and Answers (Q&A):
- Q: Where can I get a Criminal Record Check WITH VULNERABLE SECTOR SEARCH?
A: Complete your application by attending Winnipeg Police Service 245 Smith Street, Winnipeg, MB or do it online https://policeinformationcheck.winnipeg.ca/
- Q: Where can I get a Child/Adult Abuse Check?
A: 1st floor – 777 Portage Ave, or Online at https://web22.gov.mb.ca/AbuseRegistry
- Q: What kind of Identification do I need?
A: Picture ID (Drivers License or Passport and Social Insurance Card (when hired).
- Q: Where can I get a CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Certificate?
A: Courses are offered by many organizations in the city of Winnipeg. These are only some of them: Winnipeg First Aid on 222 Osborne Street; First Aid Training Centre-CRC Inc. on 305 Madison Street; CANADIAN FIRST AID TRAINING Ltd. on 390 Provencher Blvd, Winnipeg. MB
- Q: What kind of References do I need to apply for any position with Reliable Home Care Agency?
A: You need at least 3 professional references with contact information including full name, phone number, E-mail, occupied position and relation to you.