INDIVIDUALIZED SERVICES FOR PRIVATE CLIENTS
If you are looking for Home and/or Health Care Services for yourself or your loved one please check the list of services we offer. Our caregivers speak many languages and we will help you match them according to your needs. Our services vary depending on our clients’ needs, interests and activities.
- Services we offer for private clients are provided by trained, licensed and certified caregivers
- Our staff includes Certified Health Care Aides, Home Support Workers and Caregivers.
- Nursing services (Foot Care Nurses, RNs or LPNs) are also available based on request
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FOR PERSONAL CARE HOMES AND THEIR RESIDENTS
- Professional staff for Long Term Care facilities (PCHs) provided by trained, licensed and certified staff
- Our staff includes Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Health Care Aides and Companions
RELIABLE HOME CARE AGENCY INC. IS AN APPROVED VENDOR AND CAN DIRECT BILL:
•MPI, WCB AND VETERANS AFFAIRS CANADA (VIP PROGRAM).
•MANITOBA PUBLIC TRUSTEE ACCOUNTS FOR TRUSTEE APPROVED SERVICES.
You deserve to have a caregiver who is personable, compassionate and experienced in providing services that are needed
WE CAN HELP YOU CUSTOMIZE SERVICES THAT INCLUDE LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY, AGE AND CULTURAL PREFERENCES, MALE OR FEMALE AND SPECIALIZATION IN STROKE RECOVERY, DEMENTIA, ALS, MS, PALLIATIVE, RESPITE ETC.
OUR SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!
PLEASE CALL US AT 204-415-3471 IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- All aspects of personal care: supervising or assisting with bathing, grooming needs, routine skin care, dressing, assisting with toilet and/or commode needs, medication reminders and more.
- Assisting with daily range-of-motion activities: turning, transferring, exercising and walking
- Light Housekeeping: routine housework, laundry and other daily tasks
- Meal planning and preparation. Assisting with eating or feeding if necessary
- Companion and leisure services
- Shopping, running errands or transporting clients to these activities
- Transportation and ambulation support
- Packing, moving and changing residence assistance
- Assisting with mail, correspondence
- Pet & Plant care and more