WHO CAN OBTAIN OUR SERVICES
The need for Home and Health Care Services is escalating as the elderly population continues to increase. This is partially due to Canadians living longer and the large group of “baby-boomers” slowly approaching their retirement years. Canadians want to stay longer in their own homes living happy and healthy lives.
Our services are especially beneficial for people with physical, cognitive and/or developmental disabilities, seniors, chronically or acutely ill, recently discharged from the hospital, family caregivers, terminally ill people as well as those who need assistance with or guidance in daily routine.
OUR SERVICES ARE VALUABLE FOR THOSE
- who need assistance in everyday activities and looking for private home or health care services
- who are under Provincial Self/Family Managed Program – ask us for details
- who are getting help from Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) however need more hours of care and support on a regular basis
- who do not qualify to get free home care services from WRHA and considers private home and health care services
- who are Canadian Veterans and participate in Veterans Independence Program (VIP)